Subolo Contracting Corp. was established in 1973 to construct commercial and institutional buildings, doing both new and alteration work.
Presently our business consists of private commercial construction and public works projects, which include schools, hospitals, libraries and municipal offices.
Since our inception, our projects have been completed successfully and on time, with no litigation or arbitration. We feel that this is due to:
- Establishing and maintaining a fair and professional working relationship with the owners, architects and engineers.
- Excellent supervision and project management including timing and control over our subcontractors.
- Properly estimating the scope of work during the bid phase.
- Timely submissions of all data to the owners.
- Established and proven project management procedures.
Working with a quality contractor who has a proven reputation, acting in the best interests of the owner can make any project a success.